about me

I love designing DIGITAL ART. I write poetry, love the lord Jesus and love the cello. I have a DEGREE IN VIDEOGRAPHY. I have studied photography at "D. Russell Lee college" as well as other institutions in the greater Dayton/Cincinnati area. I believe in beauty beyond the ordinary; a deeper meaning to life; and a faith that will carry me through eternity. Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. PHOTOGRAPHY has been "my first love" for over 20 years. I enjoy capturing the unexpected, God's incredible designs and the beautiful colors he has so gifted. AS AN ON LOCATION PHOTOGRAPHER, I am blessed to discover new places and ideas which help me create the PERFECT PHOTO. My wish is to make your experience fun and personalized. I want you to feel at ease and enjoy the adventure. My hope is that, "I would be able to create for you, not only a terrific PHOTO but a MEMORY to last a lifetime. "
~Paula Suzette~

PORTRAITS
families/children/new borns
couples/engagements
pets
special events
nature/botanical/landscape

CARD CREATIONS/ANNOUNCEMENTS
christmas
birthdays
newborns
anniversaries
bridal/wedding
special occasions/parties
just because

12.11.2010

"Isabella Rosalini Riley...beautiful /all rights reserved
Isa and her toys! /all rights reserved

From Rudolph the movie

No comments:

NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON!

CHECK OUT MY GRAPHIC SITE! Something extra special awaits!

CONTACT INFO PSUZETTEC@GMAIL.COM








All photos are authenic. Header designed by me. Photo/PSC Photography. Please do not copy or use any photos/graphics/statements seen here , unless authorized by PSC Photography. All rights reserved!
copyright


DO NOT CLAIM ANY CONTENTS BELONGING TO, "PAULA SUZETTE CAUDILL PHOTOGRAPHY/DIGITAL ART" AS YOUR OWN. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape